[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] [3.1.15] Deck sorting doesn't work

duane ageek at warpmail.net
Thu Apr 16 12:03:27 CEST 2015

At the risk of creating a zombie thread, I ran into this problem and it
took me a while to figure out the answer. The "list cards by" item in
the deck properties requires $ around the properties in it. The "sort
cards by" requires that you don't put the $ in. So in my case, I had
"$BasicName$" in the list field and "BasicName" in the sort field.

Once I figured that out, the decks sorted correctly.

Read this topic online here:

More information about the messages mailing list