[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Looking for Live Play Most any Game

BartowWing bartowwing at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 02:42:59 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm looking for a regular opponent for (mostly) live play via Skype. My
very best times to play are starting at 5AM or 6AM or 7AM (approx)
Pacific Standard Time (That is GMT -7 or approximately 1PM or 2PM GMT).
I realize this is somewhat unusual to say the least but I'm a morning
person and play at that time best fits my schedule. I can play at other
times as well but mornings (earlier the better) PST would be my first
choice.  When we play I can play for about 2-3 hours at a time and very
often more.

I'm looking for Live play generally and then maybe transition into PBEM
for games that support it and play well by PBEM.

_Some_ of the games I'm interested in playing are::

Washington's War
Maneuver
Combat Commander Europe
Napoleonic 20 series
C&C Ancients
C&C Napoleonics
1914: When Eagles Fight.
Clash of Giants II
Wilderness War.
Mage Wars
Nightfighter

And many others. I generally prefer medium to lighter complexity games
and I do realize that is a relative term.

And I'd be willing to learn just about anything. I'm a long time gamer
who is somewhat new to Vassal
and more or less brand new (last few weeks) to Skype.

If you are a newbie, I can teach many games.

I own a physical copy of all of the above games and literally hundreds
more so if there is something specific you want to play I likely own it.

I play not only wargames but all types of games. I generally don't care
for abstracts.

The difficult thing for me is I like to play _in_the_morning_ PST time
but that is not absolutely required.  The earlier the better though.

If you are interested in these or other games please send me an E-mail
at: BartowWingaaaaaaatGEEEEEEEmail.commmmmmmm I imagine you know how to
translate that :) I check that email multiple times daily, typically.

_B