[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Very slow response

revans randy_evans at pobox.com
Fri Apr 17 03:37:05 CEST 2015

I had been running smooth without major porblems until a couple of days
ago.  Now, I'm back to having problems even though I thought the direct
ethernet cable had fixed it.  As such, I reported it to AT& T tonight.

General instructions for reporting to At&T via chat:
1)Go to https://www.att.com/esupport/index.jsp[1]
2) On the right of the screen there will be a little "chat now" button.
click on it
3) Answer a few questions and it will start a chat session.
4) The agent was helpful but wanted me to run speed tests and clear
cache, etc.  What seemed to get the point across was when I referenced
this forum and topic.  ( I gave them the link
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8029[2])

The issue is known, and they said they are working on it.  If you are
having the issue though and are an At&T customer, then it seems the only
thing you can do to hurry it along is report it in this method.

[1] https://www.att.com/esupport/index.jsp
[2] http://www.vassalengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8029