[messages] [General Discussion] Question about pieces

Digitt rap.digitt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 12:39:31 CEST 2015

Hi, Thanks for the reply  :D

I know that I can begin a new game and edit the property sheet in the
pieces palette, but then I have to do this every time I start a new game
right? I don't really want to do it every time for 20 pieces. Is there a
way to do it in the module editor itself? Or, would I be able to save my
game as a template and still play it online with my co-creator of our
boardgame? Apologies for my ignorance, I'm new to vassal and haven't had
the chance to run a fully created game yet.

Thanks alot for your time