[messages] [General Discussion] Question about pieces

DrNostromo drnostromo at drnostromo.com
Fri Apr 17 16:27:50 CEST 2015

I just tested it and it worked for me just fine. Here's a step-by-step.

While you are in the editor, open the piece in the pallete that you want
to add values to.

Right click the graphic for the piece and select the property sheet from
the piece menu that appears.

Add the values you want.

Close the property sheet and click OK to save the piece.

Save the module.

Now, when you run the module, those values should be intact on those
pieces. If not, then I'm not sure what the problem is. I'm using Vassal
3.2.15.

I also haven't used property sheets in years so I may be missing
something as well. I tend to use Dynamic Properties to carry values for
a piece and Text Labels or Layers to display the values in some way.