[messages] [Opponents Wanted] AH and SPI "Classics"

panther 2010 ares_ubris at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 15:18:24 CEST 2015

Hi Craig.

As for AH classics, just send me a list of the games you would like to
play, and I will see if there is one I own and I wont to play.

As for S&T 5 - 100, unfortunately there is a big problem.

Just look at this :

viewtopic.php?p=48511#p48511[1]

In any event, I'm working on a Vassal module for S&T 25 Centurion Game
for my personal use.

When it will be finished, I will upload the module elsewhere, due to the
actual restrictions caused by Decision Games politics about Vassal
modules for old SPI games.

If you are interested in this module, I will let you know when it will
be ready.

Moreover, if there is a S&T game you would like to play using Vassal,
just let me know and, if I own it , maybe I could made a Vassal module
(this will take a long time, however).

Cheers.

John.

 :)