[messages] Edit: Re: [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal not launching

Photios bclnp at yahoo.gr
Sun Apr 19 19:39:52 CEST 2015

[This message has been edited.]

thanks a lot uckelman  :D
I've seen that before but oow it occurred to me that I hadn't
uninstalled update 40. Took it out and it worked!

So, and if anybody else sees this thread in the future, you can't have 2
versions of Java, simultaneously, as stated in the aforementioned URL,
but also you can't have 2 updates of same version installed in your PC.

On the other havind both 32-bit and 64-bit doesn't pose any issue