[messages] [Opponents Wanted] OCS

redhawk6 mweaver at usi.edu
Tue Apr 21 00:28:50 CEST 2015

Hello,

I would also be interested in getting a small to medium sized game
going. It sounds like your pace would match mine, and I'm happy to play
any of the OCS games and any side.

As for scenarios/games, Reluctant Enemies is clearly meant for a smaller
footprint, and I also really like DAK becasue it has a variety of
manageable scenarios with relatively low counter density. The Edge of
the World Scenario in Case Blue is in the small to medium sized range as
well, if you want a more Eastern front flavor.

Just send a PM to coordinate further details!

Best Regards,

Mark