[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Very slow response

revans randy_evans at pobox.com
Tue Apr 21 03:29:28 CEST 2015

"uckelman" wrote:
> Thus spake VaynMaanen:
> >
> > Has anyone found a solution for this yet? This is very frustrating!
>

> Have you called AT&T about the problem? That should be your first
> step.
>
> I finally have an email address for someone there who might be able
> to help us. I intend to pursue that avenue this evening.
>
> --
> J.

Any luck?  It's gotten really bad in recent days.  I have ow talked to
three differecent AT&T support people.  Their offical position seems to
be that it is not an At&T problem, but if I'd like to pay a one-time $50
fee , they wil reasearch the problem.  I really don't want to to do this
expecially since I believe they will end up saying it is an
"application" problem.

Any suggestions?