[messages] [General Discussion] hi, new here

peakembxf blingacmemb at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 10:54:00 CEST 2015

Hi, I am new here, really a nice place. I am working at peakembxf for
rhinestone heat transfers, welcome to turn to us when you need support.
Now please allow me to introduce a little about my website. Many thanks.

Peakembxf is a manufacturer of rhinestone iron on transfer, custom
wholesale rhinestone heat transfers[1], hotfix rhinestones, rhinestone
buttons, embroidery lace. We offer rhinestone transfers, custom
rhinestone transfers, hotfix rhinestones, glitter transfers and sequin
transfers. We have over 10 years of experience and good reputations in
this field by supplying superior quality rhinestone iron on transfers at
competitive prices in the world market. Let Peakembxf to be your One
Stop Wholesale Rhinestone Transfers Supplier.

[2]

[1] http://www.peakembxf.com
[2] http://peakembxf.com/u_file/product/15_04_17/s_8d4e68ef37.jpg