[messages] Edit: Re: [Feature Requests] Default Setting for Global Options Centre on Opponents Moves

Robbie peteroberts1 at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 23 13:29:11 CEST 2015

[This message has been edited.]

I believe the default setting for the Global Option Centre on opponent
Moves is set to Always - I think it would be an enhancement if it were
set to Use Preference Setting as the default.

I for one keep forgetting this setting when designing modules and when
testing on a solo basis you do not see that the module will centre on
opponents moves - it is only when testing with a second player that this
becomes apparent and it is only then that you realise you have no way of
turning it off except by making cjanges to the module.

I wonder how many modules are out there with the annoying "map jump"
with no way of changing it because the module designer did not know of
this setting?