[messages] [Module Design] Is there a way to automatically unselect pieces?

airjudden airjudden at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 18:42:52 CEST 2015

I like to draw a box around multiple pieces and then right-click to send
them all to another map - different zones on that new map for different
pieces.

At that point, they are all still selected and if you start dragging
around one piece, all of the others start moving around because they are
selected.

Is there a trait or something I could use following the "Send to
Location" trait that would un-select the piece?

Thanks