[messages] [Module Design] Multiple map tiles Random setup

palanolho palanolho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 23:14:47 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

I'm doing a vassal module which include a modular board.
The board is a set of tiles that are placed face down forming a square
(X by X)

The tiles are supposed to be places randomly and during the game players
flip them and interact with it.

Since these times are for the board, I though about doing it with a map
with multiple boards, however, that doesn't allow random setup (or at
least I don't know how...).

Does anyone know how can I do this or has a suggestion on how to do it ?

In case I was not able to explain it very well, the map board is similar
to the Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game (2010)

  *
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/77130/sid-meiers-civilization-board-game
  *
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/961683/sid-meiers-civilization-board-game