[messages] [Module Design] Closing a non-Main-Map window closes the whole module

geoffreyphipps gphipps at gphipps.com
Fri Apr 24 16:58:19 CEST 2015

Hi,
 I am creating a module for my new Game (Gallipoli 1951). I've been
using the OCS: Reluctant Enemies modules as an example, following its
structure quite closely.

I created a secondary map window (the first of many) for the counter
setup cards. However, when I run the module, if I close that window the
whole game exists. Yet in the OCS module it just closes that window, not
the whole game. As far as I can tell I have exactly the same properties
on my main map window and on the secondary map window.

So, how do I configure a map window so that closing is does/does-not
close the whole module?

thanks in advance
Geoff