[messages] [Module Design] Closing a non-Main-Map window closes the whole module

iam2509 stephen.oliver at juno.com
Fri Apr 24 19:03:21 CEST 2015

Geoff,

I checked out the Reluctant Enemies vassal module that you are using as
a template.

In EDIT mode I see the main map edit window is altered from a normal
vassal module with NEW headings and wordings and descriptions!; it also
says in the top vassal description "Recompiled for 3.2.15"

Personally, I would NOT recommend using this vassal module as a template
since it has been internally altered somehow...