[messages] [General Discussion] Question: How do I make a module?

Stiglr allendkrsn at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 00:58:11 CEST 2015

If you're talking about Joel Toppen's tutorial series on YouTube.... if
they didn't help you much, I'd sure like to know why not. I found them
instrumental in getting started building modules.

But, still, let's try to get you started. You have a physical game in
hand... is this game DIGITIZED? By that I mean, do you have scanned
copies of all the physical components? Map, cards, charts, anything you
want to appear in the module? If not, do you have access to a scanner
and at least one professional-grade image editing software (e.g.,
Photoshop, PaintShop Pro, GIMP, etc.?)  You pretty much have to have
these to digitize your physical game.

Let's sort that out before going further....