[messages] [Feature Requests] "Unique piece" check box?

Stiglr allendkrsn at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 25 01:09:36 CEST 2015

I suppose a "piece number limit" field would provide more flexibility
for a designer.... but leaves open the specter of mistaken multiple
pieces.  Seems to me, if you're building a module for any printed game,
pieces are either meant to be unique (unit counters) or are only limited
by the # of examples provided in the counter mix (strength point
markers, info chits, etc.).

@joel: About the advice, "Don't add a Clone feature to the piece or
prototype".  Once in a palette, one can drag any number of examples of a
piece to the mapboard, _with or without a clone feature built into it_.
Same potential for multiple examples would exist.