[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Vassal 3.2.15 stopped working

jazzzz52 tynewraith at aol.com
Sun Apr 26 09:11:48 CEST 2015

Dear All,

After much fiddling - restoring my computer. Uninstalling reinstalling
vassal and java. I was getting very frustrated. I am a long time
Advanced Squad leader player, and without ftf opponents I simply MUST
have VASSAL,to play VASL. Anyway, to cut a long story short. I went to
user/app data/vassal and manually deleted the vassal folder. I then did
a "from scratch" reinstall of VASSAL and Java and it worked first time!
Happiness!

A heartfelt thanks to all the geniuses who developed VASSAL - you have
given a immeasurable pleasure to countless gamers.

Thank you! and Best regards

Jas