[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Not being asked to choose a side?

jankomatic jankomatic at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 19:26:57 CEST 2015

I have a friend that is trying to play some Combat Commander with me.
When I join someone else game, it always asks me what side I want to be.
 When someone joins my game it asks them what side they want to be,
except this friend.  When he joins it never asks him what side to be.
If he gets in the game, syncs then chooses a side, it changes my side as
well.

Just in the last 5 minutes it actually started asking him which side to
be, but whenever he choose a side it changes me to that side as well.
We have restarted both clients, both machines etc.  Doesn't seem to be
fixing anything and again only seems to be affecting him joining my
game.  It is keeping us from playing though.

Thanks!