[messages] Edit: Re: [Module Design] Restricting access to a deck

Doofie sir_tripod at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 26 23:48:26 CEST 2015

[This message has been edited.]

Hi,

I'm putting a module together and I've come across a stumbling block.
Excuse the format but it's what I'm used to.  :oops:

_Scenario_: ensure players cannot draw specific cards from other
players' discard piles.

> Given that I am Player A
> And there is at least 1 card my discard pile
> When I right-click my discard pile
> Then I am given the option to draw specific cards

> Given that I am Player A
> And there is at least 1 card my discard pile
> When Player B right-clicks my discard pile
> Then Player B is not given any options

Ideally what I'd like to do is to set a trait in a prototype to work
this effectively.  Is it possible?  If so, how?

Thanks.