[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Playing a homemade module online?

Solex jepsen_thomas at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 27 00:03:35 CEST 2015

Is it possible to make you own update or play test your on board game
when you have made a module?

I'm really hoping that you can play online.
I know it's not allowed to upload renegade modules on the Vassal Module.
It has to be rated on BGG. I need a long way before that. If ever  :lol:

I have looked at FAQ etc. But can't find anything about it. There must
be something about somewhere. I just think it so obvious and right in
front of my eyes that i can't see it.
All other things a described very well but i can't find anything about
this.