[messages] [Module Design] Bag of random tokens

palanolho palanolho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 09:40:16 CEST 2015

Hi everyone,

On a module I'm designing I need a Bag of tokens. this bag will contain
several tokens and the players take one or more from inside the bag.

I know I need to to this using a Deck, the problem is that all tokens
are double sided (relevant information on both sides) and that makes the
token visible on the deck.

Is there any way to define an image for "the bag" and allot to take the
tokens from it? or is it possible to show a "standard" image when the
token is in the bag so that the players cant see whats inside?

Many thanks in advance,
- Miguel