[messages] [Module Design] Choice of sides

Stiglr allendkrsn at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 17:35:28 CEST 2015

Instructions I've read say to start a scenario set-up as one side, do
set up, Quit that side and join as the other side, do set up, then Quit
again and join as Observer, then (and only then) save the game.

I've found it easier to simply start a new game as observer, do setup
for both sides and save.  Then, perhaps while testing, I'll go in as
each side and check for any side-dependent features (like masked pieces,
for example).