[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Very slow response

uckelman uckelman at nomic.net
Thu Apr 30 00:11:05 CEST 2015

I doubt that the problem is a duff nameserver. Our server's IP address
has been correct in every traceroute posted here, including the
traceroutes posted by people having the problem. If it really were
caused by a bad nameserver, then you'd expect at least one of the
traceroutes to show a DNS problem---either a failure to resolve
vassalengine.org or an incorrect IP address for it.

I'm waiting for a reply from AT&T. I'll keep you posted about what I
hear.