[messages] [Module Design] Trouble with Turn Tracker

mimem jppcurran at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 22:33:01 CEST 2015

I am missing something obvious but darned if I can find it in the forums
here.

I'm trying to set up a turn tracker for a game with 3 nested levels:
Year -- Month -- Fortnight.   I have each sub-level set up as a list
(not a counter), each is sub-component of the level above it (and Turn
at the top).   Message format is the default $level1$$level2$...

I want the turn to increment from say 1940 January I >> 1940 January II
>> 1940 February I etc.  But instead  I have only two turns that show,
something like 1940 January I  and 1941 December II: basically the start
and end dates of the game with no turns in between.  And my mistake
is...?