[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Reluctant Enemies

generalsirarthurcurrie bkierans at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 4 21:30:48 CEST 2015

I bought this game a few weeks ago with the thought that I will
eventually get and play the larger OCS titles. No experience on Vassal.
Limited experience with OCS up to about 15 years ago. Now entering
my-ahem- golden years and I'm looking for a hobby. EST but I have plenty
of time and flexibility.

I've run through the example game and played another solitaire. I know
the rules but solitaire is not much fun and it's not the way to learn.
Any level of experience welcome.

Barry