[messages] [Module Design] Hex Range count wrong

sfbaddict sfb at rogers.com
Fri Aug 7 10:35:11 CEST 2015

Nope that is still wrong, and it was a complete close and refresh after
saving. I am uploading Version003 now so if you want to take a look at
it let me know and I'll hold off on updating it as you look at it.

I have to look into why I can't see where to add "Definition of Player
Sides" anyway and look into actually colouring in the squares of the
ships ssd instead of the text base kludge I am using for now.

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module ... ing_Manual[1]

The mod I started basing from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module
... _Simulator[2] Range is broken in it as well.

If I had the first clue about programming or Java this would probably be
easier than it is.

[1] http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Fleet_Battles_Cadet_Training_Manual
[2] http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Trek:_Starship_Tactical_Combat_Simulator