[messages] [Developers] Base Module For card Games and Searching mechanic

Nickredace zorbakaq at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 07:03:45 CEST 2015

So far I've Created the Base that could be used for most if not every
trading card game out there. At the moment I don't know where I could
post this for others to use to create their favorite TCG.

My other question is, is there a Mechanic to add into into the module
where the players can search for the cards they want, I'm asking because
most TCG have a large amount of cards, and even though I'm attempting to
place them in alphabetical order, I would like if possible to add this
type of mechanic. So ya, just tell me how to add this if its possible.
Thanks -Redace