[messages] [Module Design] Help Global Property and St-Start Stack

dawg lobocoach at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 18:15:40 CEST 2015

Hello all,
after few years I'm back playing with Vassal and working on a module but
have this problem:

I have a Global Property called __P1hand__ with 2 hot keys to add 1 (ALT
CTRL 1) and -1 (ALT CTRL 2) to count cards in player 1 hand,
then one At-Start Stack on the main map with traits in this order:
- BASIC PIECE
- REPORT ACTION: all option empty except Report on these key...: ALT
CTRL 3 and Report format = $PlayerName$ hand is FULL
- TRIGGER ACTION: Menu and Keyboard Command empty, Trigger when....:
{__P1hand__==7}, Perform: ALT CTRL 3
- TEXT LABEL: Text= $__P1hand__$ (so i can check __P1hand__ when player
1 draw/discard a card)

on Main Map I can see __P1hand__ moves up to 7 but report don't show up
can sameone help me??
Thank you!!!