[messages] [Module General Discussion] Foul Play: Blood Bowl team manager

megakaraczan popkiev at poczta.wp.pl
Wed Aug 12 03:11:21 CEST 2015

Hi,
first of all - a big "thank you" to everyone who contributed to creating
this and other VASSAL modules. Me and my friends have had ton of fun
with them. Brilliant stuff.

Now, regarding BB: TM module. Is there a good way to deal with desyncs?
I've had several problems when running 4-player games. Some cards got
missing, some got flipped and once we had cheat tokens change their
state (the module treated them as revealed when in fact hey weren't. It
prevented users from "peeking" at them, which is required by some
abilities). In some cases leaving and rejoining room helped but not
always. I ran Twilight Imperium with 7 other players and never had such
issues. Any ideas?