[messages] [Module General Discussion] Foul Play: Blood Bowl team manager

megakaraczan popkiev at poczta.wp.pl
Wed Aug 12 17:41:20 CEST 2015

Thanks for taking time to reply. I think I managed to pinpoint the issue
- it usually occurs then someone tries to send a card to the bottom of a
deck. Then, for some reason, the deck goes missing and the only cards
left are the ones sent to the bottom. What is more, some people see the
deck just fine, some don't. It appears to be a general VASSAL issue.
I've found that other people had similar problems as well like here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/138617 ... ck-problem[1]

All the players have the same version of Vassal installed. We've managed
to reproduce the issue in test environment and user input is definitely
not at fault here.

Is it worth reporting as a bug? Has anyone experienced this?

[1] https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1386177/vassal-bsg-crisis-deck-problem