[messages] [Opponents Wanted] DBA 3.0

lancerunolfsson lancerunolfsson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 20:12:57 CEST 2015

"JMWKB" wrote:
> Sue Laflin-Barker's Start Ancient Wargaming Using DBA 3.0 is $26.00
> plus shipping at On Military Matters. It has the full rules, a sample
> game and interesting army lists from 38 conflicts. This should get you
> started with DBA 3.0. I am in the Pacific Time Zone. Glad to hear from
> you....

I'll have to think on that. I knew About Sues's book but without all the
lists it seems sort of penny wise pound foolish. Cause If i like it
that's 26 =ship then 50+ship later. How different is 3.0 from the other
iterations? I've played some DBA and a lot of DBM years ago so I have a
lot of the basics down.

What is your Time Zone JM? All I have available right now is US Pacific
time Fri and Sunday nights starting at 7p.