[messages] [Module Design] Making a marker or unit always the bottom layer.

Toronado3800 toronado3800 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 22:38:29 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am having a bad moment.

I am working on an update to the old War At Sea Module.  I have created
a transparent enough smoke marker to fill both square and hex squares
but when I place it, it always goes over the units there.

Is there an option to set the marker to always be the bottom layer in a
sector?  When the smoke covers the units I have to move it to select the
units.

There is a work around, the units do not snap to the center so I can
just drag them off center.  I'd like the smoke to be the bottom layer
though.

Thanks for your time.
[1]

[1] http://www.markviiimarc.com/images/sampledata/WASMAP/ZuihoPlaytestEnd3.jpg