[messages] [Module Design] Making a marker or unit always the bottom layer.

Toronado3800 toronado3800 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 03:49:23 CEST 2015

Thanks for the tip.  I tried it and maybe I am doing something wrong.

My 1st preference for simplicity is to use an individual marker for
smoke and figure out how to make this marker to entirely to the
background.  Later on I might try letting the units trigger the marker
into existence.

Two reasons
-Some destroyers in this game make smoke in a sector and can move out of
the sector the next turn leaving the smoke in place for a few more
phases.
-Storms / Squalls are essentially the same thing. and it would be neat
to have them in the background always as well.

Maybe I should reword my question.  Is there a way for a marker to be
placed automatically under every unit in a sector?

Thanks again