[messages] [Module General Discussion] Naval miniatures module project

pmiranda pierre.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 08:42:11 CEST 2015

Thanks for your answers. I actually don't need a grid on my map. I will
follow skarper's advice. I'm afraid it will take much longer for me than
2-3 hours, but there's no such thing as a free meal.
If you don't mind, skarper, as you seem to have lots of experience
designing modules, I'll chime in from time to time when I'm stuck in the
design process (which is bound to happen).

One question: what makes you say "I'm dubious what benefits will accrue
from having a VASSAL module if you are going to be using your ship
models on the tabletop anyway"? The module will include ships as well,
of course.