[messages] Edit: Re: [Module General Discussion] Naval miniatures module project

pmiranda pierre.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 08:43:06 CEST 2015

[This message has been edited.]

Thanks for your answers. I actually don't need a grid on my map. I will
follow skarper's advice. I'm afraid it will take much longer for me than
2-3 hours, but there's no such thing as a free meal.
If you don't mind, as you both seem to have much more experience in
designing modules than I do, I'll chime in from time to time when I'm
stuck in the design process (which is bound to happen).

One question to skarper: what makes you say "I'm dubious what benefits
will accrue from having a VASSAL module if you are going to be using
your ship models on the tabletop anyway"? The module will include ships
as well, of course.