[messages] [Module General Discussion] Naval miniatures module project

Toronado3800 toronado3800 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 15:43:09 CEST 2015

I was curious how having the ships on the tabletop AND Vassal running
would work or help things along also but on re reading your first post
I'm not sure that is what you typed.

Oh, for my game I googled ocean and water and think I combined two
images for the look under the hex map grid.  I laid the grid on it
before I realized that wasn't entirely necessary as Vassal makes a good
hex grid so I don't believe I have a blank copy.  For your game an 11 x
8 grid is too small if I recall?

For me, brighter ocean backgrounds are better than darker given my grey
ships and black lettering.