[messages] [Opponents Wanted] DBA 3.0

lancerunolfsson lancerunolfsson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 18:36:42 CEST 2015

Thanks that F SB SG makes sense now.

I hope you do not have any problems setting up your audio.

Let me know when you are ready. I was hoping you had the rules down but
looks like we are both learning. So maybe is best we wait till I have a
book on hand  So that will put us on next week.

Just for fun the DBM (so there fore multiple DBA armies of) I have
painted

Midianite Arab

New Kingdom Egyptian

Assyrian later Sargonid

Lydian

Greek Hoplite

Later Achmenied Persian

Enough stuff to do any Macedonian army

Polyibian Roman

A load of Late Romans so several armies there

Hopefully if we start playing and I learn the rules will inspire me to
at least paint up DBA armies from the ton of unpainted stuff I have
lying around. I have a regular Saturday games night at my house with 2-4
guys.