[messages] [General Discussion] [Module Design] Making a marker or unit always the bottom la

Toronado3800 toronado3800 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 06:26:59 CEST 2015

Got it!  For a moment I was worried I would need my hand held even more.
 Thanks for the tips that sent me in the right direction.

Lets see if I can write down the steps.

-Right Click Main Map
-Select Add Game Piece Layers
-Create a couple layers that make some sense.  They are easy to create
and delete to get in some order that makes sense.

-Go to your unit or marker and open it.
-Under Available traits select Marker.  On mine it is the 4th to the
last one.
-Make the name match the appropriate ones from your Game Piece Layers
windows.

FWIW, creating the layer in my Game Piece Prototype Definitions did not
work, I had to do it in the unit itself.  Should it work?