[messages] [Module Design] Talk About Making a Turn Counter Automatically Change

Toronado3800 toronado3800 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 07:46:14 CEST 2015

I am updating a turn based wargame type module and have two different
types of turn counters working in it manually.

I have read a bit about triggers.  What are your feelings on
automatically cycling turn counters?

Do I understand right I can set a trigger to happen whenever someone
types the word "initiative roll" into the chat box?

Have you all done similar and how?

Has this option been helpful for you all?  Or do people chat about the
initiative roll and just make the turn counter go crazy?

Thanks for any tips and tricks and advice.