[messages] [Module General Discussion] Naval miniatures module project

skarper andy.mallory at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 16:24:09 CEST 2015

I was assuming you wanted the VASSAL module to handle combat or somehow
aid the tabletop game - which I think it wouldn't really help with.

But if you have ship counters in the game you could use it instead of
tabletop stuff when you didn't have time or space - or to play remotely.

If it's your first time designing a module then it will take more time
than if you were already used to the process. Getting the graphics right
can take a while.

I don't stop be here all that often but will try to every few days. I'm
no expert but I have done 2 big and complicated modules so may be able
to help.