[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Seeking 1 for Here I Stand with prior experience

fingersmcknee fingers.mcknee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 19:36:24 CEST 2015

Hello,

I have rounded up five people to play Here I Stand via VASSAL. We are
looking for one more player before we begin. All of us have some HIS/VQ
experience and have played at least one game together already on VASSAL
(so I know the players are reasonably fast to take their turns and are
nice people).

A prospective player should:

- have at least some experience with Here I Stand. Preferably you have
several live and/or VASSAL games under your belt.
- be able to take your turn within about 2 days of it coming up
- be a decent person (good sportsmanship, considerate of others)

I look forward to hearing from you and playing a fun game of HIS.

Steve