[messages] [Module Design] Bad Data problem

castawayales castawayales at netscape.net
Tue Aug 18 18:44:25 CEST 2015

Update and related questions.

I removed the prototype containing dynamic Property Bank and then
rewrote the same thing. I change the range of Dynamic Property Bank from
1-3 to 0-2.

It fixed the problem, until I send him a different version.

Question 1: I have Dynamic Property Bank defined inside a prototype in
the module. Should it be defined outside of a prototype as it's own
prototype so it is initialized properly?

Question 2: I also set the value of Dynamic Property Bank with a range
of 0-2 instead of 1-3. It is used in a calculation. Could this have
thrown things off when an extension is initialized?

Thanks in advance,
Barry