[messages] [Module Design] Stumped on Global Key Commands window-to-window

DaveyJJ daveyjj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 05:05:02 CEST 2015

I have done something like this before long ago, perhaps in a very
hackneyed way, but can not get it to work on the module I'm working on
at the moment. I have two private windows, A and B. In window A, I have
a Toolbar Menu with three GKCs in it. Those GKCs need to fire off one of
three corresponding key commands that currently work fine in the B
window. How do I set this up in a non-kludgy way, again?

Thanks.

(P.S. I am digging through my old modules, but do this so infrequently,
I can not remember how I set this sort of behaviour up the last time.
Much like when I try to program anything (I am a designer who only
dabbles in programming) in Javascript after a year not programming
anything.)