[messages] [Opponents Wanted] Looking for a PBEM opponent for Battle for Normandy

cindel geekz4life at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 19:11:20 CEST 2015

I just bought BfN about 3 weeks ago and I'm working my way through the
rules and I think I'm about ready to start playing. Anybody looking for
a PBEM game? I'm thinking Bloody Omaha to start with.

One thing to note though. Although the game will go on consistently, my
posting speed is not to fastest due to working 10-12 hours 5-6 days a
week. But I can manage at least a couple of posts a week.

Let me know!

-Ryan