[messages] Edit: Re: [Technical Support & Bugs] 3.2.15 - Icon Family VASSAL not found

jcbeckman jbeckman at beckmanjm.com
Wed Aug 26 02:18:35 CEST 2015

[This message has been edited.]

Figured it out - needed to cd to the directory (d'oh!).

Output is showing weird here on the board so I am attaching as a file.

Remember, I have both 1.8 and 1.6; because of the shell script in the
package it looks like 1.6 is preferred, but running from the command
line is going to give me 1.8. Still, it failed the exact same way in 1.6
or 1.8 so maybe this output is still worthwhile.