[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] 3.2.15 - Icon Family VASSAL not found

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Wed Aug 26 02:35:32 CEST 2015

Ok,
That's sort of what I expected. It confirms that
/Library/Java/Extensions is defined in your list of locations for Java
Extensions. Why this should interfere with Vassal I am not exactly sure.

What is in the /Library/Java/Extensions/Help folder?

Short of identifying and uninstalling whatever extension is causing the
problem, I suspect the workaround is to change the command line used to
invoke Vassal to override the java.ext.dirs property to stop it looking
in /Library/Java/Extensions

Regards,
Brent.