[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] 3.2.15 - Icon Family VASSAL not found

Brent Easton b.easton at exemail.com.au
Wed Aug 26 03:36:01 CEST 2015

Ah, yes.

We fixed the starting of the Module Manager, but the problem is when the
Module manager starts the module up. This command line is built
dynamically and we can't change it from outside. This is a Vassal issue
that I will need to address. I think the Module Manager prefs needs an
option to allow a player to add additional Java options when starting a
module.

In the meantime, you might be able to get around this by running the
module directly without the module manager. The command line is the same
as you show above after the 'launching ', but remove

__-DVASSAL.id=1 -DVASSAL.port=49889__

and add

__--standalone__