[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] 3.2.15 - Icon Family VASSAL not found

jcbeckman jbeckman at beckmanjm.com
Wed Aug 26 11:52:52 CEST 2015

Thanks. I keep running into problems trying to start it; I can't seem to
get the syntax right to allow it to work. For now I will just rename the
images directory to images.xxx. While I need the JDBC bridge, I don't
often go into the help (I think last night to find out what it was was
the first time ever). That's a lot easier than trying to get this to
work, and if I need the help I can change the name back. I'll watch the
release notes and look to see when this gets addressed, but until then
you've given me a viable way to run the program. Thank you very much for
all your hard work on this!