[messages] [Technical Support & Bugs] Very slow response

bschoner bschoner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 19:29:57 CEST 2015

I did get a response, though nothing meaningful yet. Joshua (the tech I
worked with) has generated a ticket and sent it on to their IP Network
Reliabilty Center, though it's hard to say when/if it will get any real
traction there. (We are, in all honesty, a very small school of fish in
a big internet.) He will keep me posted on the fate of that ticket.

He also recommended that affected folks post on the AT&T forums to try
to raise the visibility of this issue, in hopes of getting it escalated.
I have started a thread at
https://forums.att.com/t5/Email-Internet-Security/Severe-performance-problems-to-specific-addresses/m-p/4260124#M24082,
and would welcome any AT&T users who are having this problem to chip in
there.

More news as it happens...